What Does APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ACV Do To Make You Lose Weight?
ACV taps into several physiological mechanisms that support healthy weight loss:
- ACV acts as an appetite suppressor
ACV makes you eat less by producing a feeling of satiety sooner.
- ACV controls blood sugar levels
ACV prevents uncontrollable sugar spikes and crashes that make you want to nibble between meals. When your blood sugar is stable, it’s much easier to stick to your diet and eat only when your body needs it.
- ACV prevents fat accumulation
ACV stimulates your metabolism and makes you burn fat faster. It contains a lot of organic acids and enzymes that speed up your metabolism and increase the rate at which body fat is burnt.
- ACV has an impact on insulin secretion
Insulin affects fat storage. This hormone is closely linked to blood sugar levels and its secretion is disturbed in people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- ACV detoxifies the body
When our body gets rid of toxins, all the processes (including digestion and metabolism) become more efficient. ACV flushes the body and helps it use the nutrients from food in the best way possible. It is high in fiber that absorb toxins and improve bowel movement.
How to Use ACV for Weight Loss
If you are not used to the taste and effects of ACV, you might want to include it into your diet gradually.
- Start by adding 1 teaspoon of ACV to a cup of water and drink it once a day. Then, increase the amount of vinegar per serving, and the frequency of drinking.
- Ideally, you should add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to a cup of water and drink it one to three times a day.
- To kick start the metabolism and influence the feeling of fullness, it’s best to drink it about an hour before your meal. As an addition to your pre-meal serving, some also suggest drinking it first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.ACV is very acidic, so you need to dilute it to protect your teeth, throat and the lining of your stomach. Don’t drink undiluted ACV.
How to Increase Your Consumption of ACV
Some find the taste of vinegar difficult to stomach. To improve the flavour, you can add a bit of honey to your vinegar serving. You can also have vinegar with your meal. It goes very well with some soups or you can use it as a refreshing salad dressing.
Why Is ACV Better To Use Than Other Vinegars?
ACV is seen as a superior choice due to its all-encompassing health benefits. It cleanses the body and acts in an anti-microbial way. Not only does it help with weight loss, it also has a positive effect on some other conditions. ACV can help with diabetes, cancer, heart health, high cholesterol, free radical damage, digestion and acid reflux.
What To Expect When Taking ACV For Weight Loss?
ACV will not provide you with a quick weight loss. The changes will be gradual, but permanent. Don’t be impatient and allow it some time. Sometimes losing just one pound a month and not re-gaining it afterwards, can be the real success.
How fast you’ll lose weight, depends on other factors as well, such as your exercise, nutrition, stress and genetic factors. For best and fastest effects, you need to combine this natural product with other techniques for losing weight, so the function of vinegar gets supported with lifestyle changes.
How to Speed Up Your Weight Loss
There are ways to make your ACV regimen work faster.
First, avoid unhealthy fats, processed foods and don’t indulge in fast food. The following things will help you lose weight faster:
- Get moving! If you do some moderate exercise, five times a week, you’ll be helping your metabolism and increase your metabolic rate. If you don’t have time for anything else, at least walk for 20 to 40 minutes every day.
- Eat foods rich in potassium. This mineral reduces your stress levels and lowers blood pressure. Good sources are bananas, sweet potatoes, avocados and spinach.
- Reduce your sugar intake, especially refined sugars.