Rules you need to follow for Smooth Digestion:
- Don't Eat Fruits with other food groups. They should be eaten alone on an empty stomach, as a meal or snack.
- Don't Drink Milk! Milk should be given up at all costs. It doesn't Combine well with anything, and slows or stops the normal digestion process.
- Don't Drink Soda or Pop: Carbonated Sweet drinks are horrible for us and so are their diet counter parts. You should avoid these drinks as much as possible.
- Don't Eat Desserts right after your meal! You can have sweets, try to find types that are low in Saturated Fats and Trans Fats, but eat them an hour or two after your meal. ( NOT FOR WEIGHT WATCHER )
- Don't Drink Alcohol during the week! If you need a cocktail in the evening, you can get by with a glass of wine and the best for you is a Red Wine. If you know you are going to drink, it will be very helpful to drink Green Tea before you drink and after to cleanse yourself of the effects and toxins it puts in your body.
- Eat Yogurt a couple times a day! Eating 18 ounces(18 OUNCES = 511.2 GMS / 1 cup=8 oz. 18 oz is 2 1/4 cups). of yogurt a day will boost your energy, give you bone building calcium and flush your body of fat.
- Use Fats & Oils With Foods! Limit the quantities used as they could slow down the process of digestion, but you have to eat fat to lose fat, and choosing the correct fats is key!
- Drink Lots of Water! Water flushes our bodies, getting rid of impurities, keeping us hydrated, it helps to keep us looking younger. As i always say , stay hydrated .
- Eat High Fiber Vegetables Each Day! Fibrous veggies help cleanse our system quickly and rid our bodies of putrefied waist.
- Select More Raw Foods Over Prepared Packaged Foods! When Shopping for ingredients for your meal it is always a better decision to choose Fresh or Raw foods over the canned or packaged foods. Prepared foods tend to be loaded in preservatives, saturated fats and chemicals our bodies have trouble breaking down causing them to ferment and putrefy.
- Use More Whole Grain Carbohydrates! Whole Grain forms of Carbs have higher levels of fiber in them, and fiber cancels out a portion of the total Carbohydrates of the food.