The New Abs Diet 12 Power Foods
- Almonds and Other Nuts eaten with skins intact.
- Beans and Other Legumes
- Spinach and Other Green Vegetables
- Dairy: Fat-free or low-fat milk, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese
- Instant Oatmeal: Unsweetened, unflavoured
- Turkey and other lean meats. Lean steak, chicken, fish
- Peanut Butter – All-natural, sugar-free.
- Olive Oil
- Whole-Grain Breads and Cereals
- Extra- Protein powder (Whey)
- Raspberries and Other Berries
- Eat six mini meals a day with an emphasis on protein, prescribed at every meal to keep you feeling satisfied and to repair muscles.
- Calories range from 1400-1600 daily, differ from person to person.
- Drink plenty of water, limit alcohol to 2-3 drinks per week, and once weekly you can splurge on a cheat meal and eat anything you like.
WHATS NOT ON THE MENU:
- Refined carbs
- Baked goods
- White rice
- High fructose corn syrup
- Fried foods
- Foods made with partially hydrogenated oils
- Whole-fat dairy
- Fatty meats
- Saturated fat and trans fats