Home Remedies for Dark under Eye Circle
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water every day.
- Make sure that you get eight hours of continuous sleep in a day, which is necessary for your beauty as well as health.
- Mix a teaspoon of tomato juice, half teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of gram flour to form a paste. Apply this on the dark circles and keep it for 10 minutes. This is one of the most effective and famous remedies for dark under eye circles.
- Mix one teaspoon flour, one teaspoon milk, a pinch of sugar, a quarter spoon honey and juice of a half lemon. Apply the paste on your dark circles and when it dries out; rub your face with wet hands, to remove the pack. Rinse your face well and pat dry.
- Powder some fenugreek seeds and mix them in milk to form a paste. Apply this on dark circles in the night and wash off in the morning.
- Using cotton balls, apply cucumber or potato juice on the eyes. This is another useful remedy for dark circles. You can also use a combination of the two juices.
- Apply used cold, used teabags to soothe eyes and cure dark circles.