- Milk- 150 ml
- Chia seeds- 2 tsp.
- Fresh fruits chopped- 1 cup
- Muesli- 15 gm
- Honey- 1 tsp.
- NUTS ½ CUP
- For the chia bowl, pour the glass of milk into a jar or bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour, and up to overnight.
- Give it a stir or shake every once in a while during the first hour to insure that the seeds don't sink to the bottom.
- Stir well and transfer the pudding to a clean bowl. Top with the fruits ,muesli , nuts and a drizzle of honey,.
NOTE: You can add fruits and seeds of your choice