- Whole wheat (gehun) chapattis -4
- Potatoes , boiled and mashed-1 1/2 cups
- Grated low fat paneer (cottage cheese)- 1/2 cup
- Peeled and grated carrot-1/2 cup
- Cheese cubes , grated-1
- Chaat masala-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Tomatoes , cut into strips-1/2 cup
- Capsicum , cut into strips-1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Combine the paneer, carrot, cheese, half the chaat masala, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll each part into a long roll of the size of the chapattis. Keep aside.
- Warm the chapattis and place on a serving plate.
- Put one roll of the potato and paneer mixture in the centre of the chapatti.
- Put some capsicum and tomato strips and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
- Roll up the chapatti to make a cylindrical shape.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more Frankies.
- Serve immediately.