- Amla, deseeded and chopped roughly- 4 pieces
- Amla crush-1 tsp
- Star anise (chakri phool)- ½ TSP powdered
- Honey-1 tbsp
- Crushed ice-4 tbsp
For The Garnish
- 4 star anise (chakri phool)
- Combine the Indian gooseberry, Indian gooseberry crush, star anise powder and 1½ cups of water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Strain the liquid and keep aside.
- Combine the strained liquid and honey and mix well in a mixing glass.
- In each shot glass, place 1 tbsp of crushed ice and pour equal quantity of the juice over it. Serve immediately garnished with a star anise on the rim of each glass.