- Cucumbers, peeled and roughly chopped-4
- Cups yogurt- 2 cups
- Mint leaves- 8-10
- Black salt (kala namak)- 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder-1 teaspoon
- Water as required
- Peel and dice the cucumber and keep the remaining ingredients ready.
- Add the cucumber and the remaining ingredients into the blender and make a smoothe puree. Adjust the salt and seasonings to suit your taste. Adjust the consistency of the Cucumber Lassi by adding more water as required. Blend again and serve.
- Pour the Cucumber Lassi recipe into tall glasses and serve chilled.