- Fresh low-fat curds-4 cups
- Plain flour (maida)- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder (haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Low-fat milk (99.7% fat-free)- 2 tbsp
- Oil-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped onions-1/4 cup
- 2 green chillies , finely chopped
- Grated ginger (adrak) , optional-1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped tomatoes-2 to 4 tsp
- Finely chopped cucumber-1 tbsp
For The Garnish
1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- Beat the curds, plain flour, turmeric powder and milk together.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chillies and ginger and sauté for a minute.
- Add the curds mixture and salt, mix well and boil for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cucumber, mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.