Mango, chopped pieces of mangoes-1 large
1 banana, chopped pieces
1 apple, chopped pieces
1 cup milk
2 cup fresh curd
Chopped dry fruits
Chopped Grapes, 4-5 tablespoon honey
- Take chopped mangoes, apples, strawberries in a blender, add 1 table spoon of rose syrup.
- Add 2 cup fresh curd and 1 cup milk with 3 tablespoon honey.
- Blend all the mixture till the mixture become smooth.
- You can add water or low fat milk instead of creamy milk.
- Add some ice cube and blend it again with the lassi till ice becomes crushed, it will add a crunch to your lassi.
- Pour lassi in a glass and garnish it with mint leaves, chopped grapes and dry fruits.
- Now your mix fruit lassi is ready to drink, serve and take the taste of refreshing and healthy mix fruit lassi.
- Curd with milk is a very healthy option in this summer; you can serve lassi with light snacks, lunch or dinner.