- Guava (medium size)- 1 ripe
- Ginger juice-1 tablespoon
- Juice of half lime
- Sugar or honey as needed
- Pinch of salt
- Peel and chop the guava into small pieces.
In a blender, blend together chopped guava, ginger juice, lime juice, sugar or honey and pinch of salt to a smooth puree.
- Add enough of water to get a consistency of a smoothie. Strain the juice to remove the seeds.
- Serve the smoothie either chilled in refrigerator or by adding ice cubes.
- Note: You can alter the quantity of ginger juice and lime juice according to your own preference.