- Bajra flour – 10g
- Jowar flour -10g
- Ragi flour – 10g
- Whole wheat flour – 10g
- Urad dal - 10g
- Fenugreek seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Combine the urad dal and fenugreek seeds in a deep bowl and soak it for 2 hours in enough water. Drain well and blend in a mixer till smooth using water.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl; add the bajra flour, jowar flour, nachni flour, whole Wheat flour, salt and water, mix very well using a whisk.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside to ferment overnight.
- Next day, mix very well again. Heat a non-stick tava pour the batter on it and make dosa. Serve with green chutney.
Note: You can add sprouts and veggies too