- Baby corns, cut into small pieces - 2
- Spinach – 1 katori (chopped)
- Garlic, sliced – 2 cloves
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Green chillies, chopped - 1
- Lemon juice - ½ tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped - 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Blanch the spinach and puree it.
- Heat the oil in a pan; add the garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the asafetida and chillies and sauté for ten seconds.
- Add the baby corns, sauté for two minutes, then add the spinach purée and salt.
- Sauté for a further two minutes.
- Sprinkle on the lemon juice and garnish with the coriander leaves.