- Grated cauliflower 3/4 cup
- Bajra (black millet) flour 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped spring onions whites 1 1/2 tbsp
- Finely chopped spring onion greens 1 1/2 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander (dhania) 2 tbsp
- Ginger-green chilli paste 1/2 tsp
- Grated garlic (lehsun) 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bajra (black millet) flour for dusting
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into soft-smooth dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 100 mm. (4") diameter.
- Place the roti on the non-stick tava (griddle). Turnover in a few seconds.
- Cook the other side for a few more seconds.
- Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast on over an open flame till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more roti.
- Serve hot.