- 1 large plum tomato, halved and seeded
- 2 Tbsp chopped mixed herbs (such as basil, parsley, chives, oregano, or rosemary)2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place tomato halves on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place 1 Tbsp of the herbs inside each half.
- Crack eggs and gently place in cavity of each tomato. Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese. Add bacon to baking sheet.
- Bake until eggs are set and bacon is crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve tomatoes topped with bacon.