- Ladyfingers (bhindi),diagonally sliced -150 g
- Oats - 1 tbsp
- Oil - ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - 3-5
- Onion ,roughly chopped - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Red chilli powder - ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste use minimum
- Amchur powder – ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant.
- Add curry leaves, onion and sauté lightly. Add bhindi and mix.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, amchur powder, salt and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add oats and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer onto a serving bowl and serve hot