- Whole Wheat flour – 2tbsp
- Oats pwd – 1 tsp [powder the oats in the mixer]
- Eggs whites – 1 no.
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- Red chilli powder – pinch
- Pepper powder – pinch
- Salt – use minimum, to taste
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour and oats powder, oil and salt as you would do for any paratha/Roti.
- Make dough 30 minutes before and cover it with moist muslin cloth. Beat egg white in a vessel, add pinch of salt, pinch of red chilli powder, pepper powder and beat it.
- Take a Ping-Pong ball size lump of dough. Now roll it slightly using dry flour. Now apply little oil over it and fold it in a semi circle shape.
- Apply very little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Roll it a bit in triangle shape let it be little thicker.
- Dip that triangle shape paratha in the egg mixture & put it on the pre-heated tawa, turn it, let it cook from both the sides till it becomes golden brown. Serve hot.