- Grated ginger - 1 tsp
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 small
- Green capsicum, finely chopped - ½ small
- Green chillies, finely chopped - 1
- Tomato, finely chopped - 1 small
- Egg whites - 4
- Pav bhaji masala - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4th tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- In a large bowl, break one egg at a time and whisk the egg whites together until light and fluffy.
- To the egg mixture, add in, the salt, pav bhaji masala and turmeric powder. Whisk well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Preheat a wok on medium heat. To this add oil, grated ginger, chopped onions, finely chopped capsicum and green chillies.
- Saute the ingredients until the onions and capsicum are soft and tender. Once soft and tender, we will add in the chopped tomatoes.
- Then saute the ingredients until the tomatoes are lightly softened. Keep stirring the mixture continuously until you begin to see the eggs coming together and forming a crumbly texture.
- Continue to stir until the egg is cooked well.Transfer the egg bhurji to the bowl and garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve.