- Jowar (white millet) flour-1/4 cup
- Bajra (black millet) flour-1/4 cup
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)- 1/4 cup
- Chopped fresh green garlic (hara lehsun)- 1/4 cup
- Chopped coriander (dhania)- 1 tbsp
- Salt-1/8 tsp
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- Oil for cooking-1 1/4 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into smooth pliable dough adding warm water as required.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion into circles of approx. 125 mm. (5") diameters.
- Cook each roti on a non-stick pan using a little oil till both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make more rotis.
- Serve hot.
An anti-hypertensive food, garlic is rich in compounds that prevent the thickening of blood and clogging of blood vessels.