- Firm tofu/paneer – 50 gram
- Onion,chopped - 10 gram
- Olive oil-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric-1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Milk-1 tbsp
- Chopped green onion (optional)-2 tsp
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a non-stick pan heated to medium, add olive oil and fry onion for about 1 minute until soft.
- Next crumble the tofu by hand into small pieces into the frying pan.
- Heat and fry together for another 2-3 minutes, then start adding in the spices, and salt.
- Cook for another 4 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed and browning on the tofu.
- Add the milk to the scramble and cook for another 2 minutes and add ground pepper and green onion (optional).