- Lemon juice - 2tsps
- Oil - 1/2 tsp
- Onion ,diced - 15g
- Carrot, sliced thinly - 10g
- French beans, chopped - 10g
- Cabbage, diced - 30g
- Green capsicum, chopped - 10g
- Vegetable stock / Plain water - 100ml
- Tomato, chopped - 5g
- Silken beancurd (tofu),diced - 13g
- Instant Noodles - 15g
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4th tsp
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick deep pan. Add onion and carrot and sauté.
- Add the French beans, cabbage and green capsicum and stir.
- Add the stock and tomato. Stir and cook for two minutes. Add bean curd and stir gently. Break the instant noodles and add.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix. Bring it to a boil and let it cook till the noodles are done. Pour into soup bowls and serve hot.