- Whole green gram(sabut moong) soaked -1 tablespoon(15g)
- Salt- To taste
- Green chillies broken- 1
- Asafoetida- ½ teaspoon
- Cumin seed- ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- ¼ teaspoon
- Gram flour(besan)- 1 teaspoon(4g)
- Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
- Paneer- 10gms
- Onion- 1 small(25g)
- Ginger finely chopped- ½ inch
- Red chilli powder- ½ teaspoon
- Oil- ½ teaspoon(2g)
- Drain and grind the moong with salt, green chillies and a little water till smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and add asafetida, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, gram flour and mix well.
- Add a little water to adjust the consistency of the batter.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Set aside for a while.
- Heat a non-stick tawa.
- Grate paneer into a bowl and mix.
- Chop onion into a bowl.
- Add paneer and mix well.
- Add a little ginger. Add red chilli powder and mix.
- Spread a little batter on the tawa to a medium round chilla.
- Drizzle a little oil all around and cook on medium heat till the underside is done.
You can add flex seeds and sesame seeds and ajwain