For toddler and adults
Peanut butter brick
This recipe also has a powerhouse ingredient…you know what …yes
Channa! You can’t taste them, but its in there…
– 1 cup cooked Channa(chick peas)
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 1 large banana
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 2 tbsp honey/maple syrup/pancake syrup
1. Combine all ingredients and blender until completely smooth.
2. Scoop into a air thight I prefer steel over plastic container
3. Freeze until firm.
4.As coconut,has melting
nature its best stored in the freezer.
From dietitian Foram desk:
You can top it up with dark chocolate sauce or chocochips and nuts