Valentine’s day doesnt mean celebration with boyfriend or girlfriend , hubby or wify its a seadon of love , its my first Valentine’s Day with my son , I have planned super healthy day not only for myself but both my valentine my son vivaan and my hubby .
Let me share few ideas and tips for ull to gift loved one gift of health.
* FRUIT HEART ( SOUNDS LIKE SWEETHEART ❤)
– Cut in sweet little heart shapes.
– Fruits like kiwi , pineapple , apple , watermelon, muskmelon etc .
-U can use small heart cookie cutter for this.
– Skew the fruit which is cut in heart shape .
– Prepate a dip –
* My personal favourite melted chocolate either white / dark or simply mixing milk and dark works good .
From Dietitian Foram’s desk :
How about adding:
*Paneer or a tofu.
*Make a nice platter with raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, grapes etc .
*For kids add marshmallows .