I am here again to give a shocking twist to your taste buds. you must try this super delicious recipe that will leave people screaming for more.
10 to 12 fresh carom seeds (ajwain) leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
8 to 10 peppercorns (kalimirch)
1 to 2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
1 cup thick curds (dahi)
Salt to taste
1. Heat little olive oil in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds and peppercorns.
2. When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the Ajwain leaves and sauté for 2-3 minutes or till the leaves turn soft and their colour is changed.
4. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
5. Add the coconut and blend in a mixer to obtain thick, smooth crème by using a little water, if required.
6. Transfer back in the same pan, add the whisked curd and salt and stir the dish well.
7. Serve at room temperature with rice.