- Tomatoes- 2 medium
- Corn- 1/2 katori
- Finely chopped Onion-1 tbsp
- Finely chopped cucumber- 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped capsicum- 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder- 1/4th tsp
- Ground black pepper- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil -1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk- for dressing
- Lettuce Leaves- for garnish
- Blanch tomatoes by keeping them in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, and then in cold water. After that remove the skin of the tomato and hollow the tomatoes by removing the seeds.
- In a bowl add onion, capsicum, cucumber, corn, red chili powder, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Add buttermilk in the mixture and mix it properly.
- Stuff blenched tomatoes with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and lightly glaze the tomatoes on high heat.
- When the color changes from all sides.
- Remove them from the pan.
- Serve whole.
An collaboration with food artist SONAM JAIN of @themagicplatter