- Tomatoes – 2 small
- Sprout Topping
- Moong sprouts- 15 gms
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice- few drops
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cilantro – 1 tbsp.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and as they crack.
- Add sprouts, ginger, black pepper and water. Cook for 2-3 minutes until sprouts are tender.
- Remove pan from heat. Add lemon juice, stir and set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds creating hollow bowls.
- Fill tomatoes with moong sprouts.
- Serve and enjoy!
An collaboration with Foodartist SONAM JAIN of @themagicplatter