Morning is always good only if the breakfast menu is predecided. Every morning we are worried about what to make for breakfast. So here, I have come up yet another interesting recipes. Jowar Paratha is a delectable North Indian recipe that is not just filling for the stomach but also satiates your soul.
1 ½ cup Jowar Flour / Sorghum Flour
One Small Onion finely chopped
1 Small Tomato finely chopped
½ tsp Garlic Paste
½ tsp Ginger Chilli Paste
1 tbsp coriander finely chopped
Salt as per taste
- In the Big bowl add the jowar flour then add the finely chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves, then add garlic paste, ginger chilli paste and salt mix well.
- Once everything is mixed start adding little water at a time and knead a dough tougher than roti dough.
- After the dough is ready to keep it aside and take the lime sized dough and start pressing it on your hand, if you are not comfortable doing this on your hands you can use the rolling board.
- Once its ready roast it on a pan grease it with little ghee, grease the top part as well so it doesn’t dry out and then flip them and cook for the next 2 minutes or until you start seeing golden brown spots on both sides.
- In the end, remove it in a plate and serve while hot.