To Be Mixed Into A Dressing
- Low-fat curds (dahi) , beaten-1 1/2 cups
- Low-fat milk (99.7% fat-free)- 1/2 cup
- Chopped mint leaves (phudina)- 1/2 cup
- Black salt (sanchal)- 1 tsp
- Finely ground pepper-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped apple-1 1/4 cups
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Chopped pineapple-1 1/4 cups
- Pomegranate (anar)- 1/2 cup
- Combine the apple and lemon juice in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the pineapple and pomegranate, toss well and refrigerate to chill.
- Refrigerate the dressing for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well.
- Serve chilled.
- Use fresh low-fat curds and make sure the pineapple is not sour to avoid the addition of sugar.